Lasik Los Angeles is the leading optometry provider with most advanced healthcare facilities, you can implement the latest healthcare technologies. Los Angeles has the best ophthalmologists. They are one of the most skilled vision correction specialists you can find, and each has extensive experience and exceptional abilities to get you the best results.
Can Lasik Solve Different Kinds of Vision Problems?
never. There are a variety of FDA approved Lasik Los Angeles laser surgeries designed to treat a variety of vision problems caused by changes in the shape and contours of the cornea. These changes can cause one or more of the following refractive errors:
- Hyperopic (nearby objects are not visible)
- Astigmatism (everyone is fading a bit)
All LASIK surgery involves two essential steps to reshape the cornea.
- The first step is to create a thin flap from the outermost corneal layer. Because the flap is hinged on one side, it allows access to the fabric (the place to be sculpted) under the collapse.
- The second step uses laser energy to sculpt the newly exposed corneal tissue according to a treatment plan designed to improve the refractive function (focusing) of light.
It is recommended to rest at least 6 hours at home. There are mild discomforts such as a rough feeling and tenderness to tears, but this is part of the normal healing process. Symptoms usually last 2 to 4 hours.
Restrictions after surgery
- Do not drive for 24 hours (or until your doctor approves you)
- no makeup for a week
- No aerobic exercise per week
- I haven’t swum for a month.
- 1 month without contact sports
- Do not rub the 3rd month (but you still have to get rid of this habit)
Lasik Los Angeles is convinced that by combining proper LASIK surgery with advanced excimer laser technology, better visual effects will be achieved. From the moment you enter the Los Angeles Vision Clinic, experienced, friendly and knowledgeable staff will serve you and make your visit as comfortable as possible. We are committed to helping you achieve your vision goals and ensuring that your interests are always protected. The most common reaction of patients after laser eye surgery in Los Angeles is, “Wow! Why have you waited so long for LASIK? It would have been faster if you had known that it was very easy to throw away your glasses and contact lenses.