BlueChew is a company designed to help men treat one of the most common medical conditions in the world. Erectile dysfunction (ED) affects millions of people in the US alone. This service connects people to the medication they need to feel more confident and put the excitement back into their relationships. Read this BlueChew review to learn more about what members can expect.
How BlueChew Works
How does BlueChew work? The service removes many of the inconveniences that might stand in the way of medical treatment for ED. Here are the basic facts about the company:
- BlueChew partners with pharmacies and licensed medical professionals to distribute chewable medications directly to customers’ doors.
- Men can sign up for a subscription plan based on their individual needs and preferences.
- The delivers chewable versions of both Tadalafil (active ingredient in Cialis) and Sildenafil (active ingredient in Viagra.
- Men meet with licensed medical professionals online to discuss their health and determine the best course of treatment.
Tadalafil and Sildenafil are two types of medication. While both are intended to help people with ED, there are distinct differences between them. Men can speak with a qualified and licensed medical professional to choose the one that works best for them. These medications are prescribed in tablet form—BlueChew pills don’t exist.
Where Did the Name BlueChew Come from?
You might see some BlueChew reviews refer to the name as a medication. However, the name refers to the chewable tablets that the company provides as opposed to the actual name of the prescriptions. BlueChew pills don’t exist. How does BlueChew work? BlueChew helps people get prescription tablets without the hassle of setting up appointments with their regular doctors or driving to pharmacies month after month only to wait in line.
Many people prefer chewable tablets for ongoing conditions like ED because traditional pills can be uncomfortable to take. The company’s motto is Chew It and Do It, which is a concise way of helping men remember that the whole point of the service is to make treatment as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Most men who leave BlueChew reviews do so to express appreciation for one or more components of the business:
- Members might be tired of having to continuously go out of their way to stop at the same drugstore for their medication.
- Members might not want to discuss this condition with their regular doctor, particularly if there’s a long-standing history. Meeting online is easy and more anonymous.
- Prescriptions come in discreet packaging and help men avoid having awkward run-ins with anyone from pharmacy clerks to mail carriers.
- The customer service for BlueChew is truly admirable. Not only is the staff friendly, but they’re also communicative and knowledgeable about the products and services they offer.
- The tablets are safe and effective. Made in the USA and more affordable than branded medications, the company is cutting out some of the expense of treatment without cutting out the quality.
Will All Men Be Able to Sign Up for BlueChew?
Not all men will be eligible for BlueChew. This company can’t operate in areas with restricted telemedicine regulations. Currently, this means that men in South Carolina and North Dakota unfortunately cannot sign up for BlueChew. However, men can sign up to be alerted if the rules should change.
In addition, not all men will be able to sign up with BlueChew based on their health. Anything from low blood pressure to other medications may interfere with the efficacy of either Sildenafil or Tadalafil. The reputable and respected providers that BlueChew partners with can give men a better idea of how to treat their ED moving forward.
Does BlueChew Value Member Privacy?
BlueChew is well known for its commitment to member privacy. Not only can men meet with a licensed medical professional online, they can trust everyone involved to ensure their details remain confidential.
BlueChew reviews show that the company does go to great lengths to serve those who sign up. They even offer a variety of promotions to make it even more affordable to give it a try.